Because I know how it feels to have a session with a healer and to have questions coming up after the session, after receiving the summary or a while after, when I had epiphanies and needed clarity on something...
I had sessions with healers many years ago, before my business was even open. They did the session, sent the summary (in some cases) and then *ppoooofff* gone...
I sent an e-mail to a healer one day to ask for a precision about the summary she had sent to me after a session i had paid for and I had a reply that was basically saying "Sorry, I can't answer your question, you need to book another question and then I will answer you"... I thought to myself "Dude, really? You want me to pay for a full session so that you can answer one question on the previous session I already paid for? Not gonna happen!" I thought it was being a "salesperson"...
When I opened my business, I promised myself I would never do that to someone because I know that:
1) not everyone is familiar with energy healing, what is obvious to me is not necessarily obvious to my clients
2) a lot of work is taking place during a session, after a session, you are still integrating the energy, you get a summary that you might need to listen to several times because the work is highly transformative and happens as a deep level so you might not think of all the questions you need to ask at that moment
3) we are all humans, sometimes we forget things, sometimes we are overwhelmed, a lot of healing is taking place and we can't think of everything at one
4) the energy keeps being integrated a few days after the session and healing crises can happen, you might need precision or reassurance
5) I know how it feels to have unanswered questions and not being able to have an answer
6) I want to support and empower you during your healing process and it's not all about money, we are humans, I consider the follow-up as a part of the service.
--> for all of these reasons, I want to be there and do my best to answer your questions to the best of my abilities without additional costs.
For most of my services, there is a 2-week support, which means you can ask additional questions related to your healing process or to the session and I reply as soon as possible, within 12hrs maximum in general (but I'm human too, just know that I will always come back to you as soon as humanly possible).