Let's be honest here, we all have thought that at least once in our life, right?
If you perceive someone as being "punished" for what they have "done to you", that is only YOUR perception and it can be assimilated to judgment...
Let me explain a few things...
1) Karma is not a punishment, it is a Universal Law of Cause and Effect
2) no one will come and revenge you or defend you
3) having these thoughts means that you are lowering your vibration to the level of whoever did whatever to you
4) what someone does against you, they are really doing against themselves... we are all one and we attract what you emit so wishing others harm or punishment is sending these vibrations to yourself
5) are you sure the person really did something against you? or did they do something that you perceived as against you? or did they do something against what they perceive from you that represents an aspect of themselves that they reject? You can never know...
And lastly... someone else's karma is none of our business... Karma is a scale that gets balanced or imbalanced according to our actions and we should (mindful use of the word "should" here as a strong recommendation) all focus on our own scale, on our own balance.
All the matters is that you focus on your own harmony and stay righteous, follow your heart and treat each other how you would like to be treated, however don't let yourself be disrespected.
If you want to heal your karma, that is to say rebalance imbalances, my healing sessions can help you clear blocks and any unwanted or harmful energies from your energy field.